skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tales from the internet
Monday, July 28, 2008
Grammar Nazis
It appears that someone decided that lolcats needed a bit of an education. These are hilarious. Maybe even more so than their grammar-deficit friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elle
A recent college graduate, in debt up to her eyeballs, looking to the internet's random ramblings for solace.
View my complete profile
Labels
animals
(1)
comic
(3)
demotivator
(1)
funny
(2)
games
(1)
gif
(1)
introduction
(1)
lolcats
(2)
music
(1)
ouch
(2)
politics
(1)
pure awesomeness
(1)
video
(5)
Wut
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(24)
►
November
(5)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(16)
I want to be a teacher, just so I can do this
Driving whilst high on Salvia
Dogs...
Oh Joss Whedon....
Grammar Nazis
I like how the girl in the background is oblivious...
Yes, Sir.
Alice in Wonderland Remix
I can't say much, I work retail.
A guide to life
Why you Shouldn't date a t-rex
Funny commericals
WAARGGGBBBBBL
Orangutans...
And they all come tumbling down
First post
No comments:
Post a Comment